Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bible Verse Church Moving Forward

I still Recycling

Well I finished this bag a few hours ago. I've made with upholstery fabrics s , these fabrics I really like to do this work because the bags have a lot of running and these fabrics are provided by textures to it. They are usually discontinued fabrics already stores the stop working and I go there and pick jajajaja good I usually keep them. Them off the list by selecting I wash them, the sheets and now think I'm going to do with them. This bag I wanted with the initial customization of its future owner, although it is not difficult if you have the time to do it, going hand-quilted the seams, I tried a machine but I did not like was. I have more fabric so I think it will be neither the first nor the last to perform. Good girls should follow as laborious as ever and is a walk about like your blog and see each of your works to my delight

0 comments:

Post a Comment