Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sony Tv Usb External Drive

Trabajito trays

Uh almost took one month post very vague but I'm not looking forward to till I have. Already hot and the heat of Seville have banter, they've been days at 42 ° in May so what we expected in August .... I do not want to leave my work because they give me life and mood when I'm a little out of shape, so I go slowly finishing stuff.
These are the trays I've done. When I saw in Blog Chelo, I encata she puts a link to a tutorial here are easy to do and I think are practical. I think it has multiple functions, I am going to use for my appetizer cabinet to put keys, when I'm on the couch doing cross stitch and pick up a thread. As you will see รบ ltamente series I like to work in China will have complex jajajaja. Come to the next entry hopefully not as late as this

0 comments:

Post a Comment