Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wheel Wagon Quote South Park

Another blog initial and completed several jobs

These are the things I've done this week. The towel was express , it became the companion of my father every day hijo.Su leads drive to school, and less than a detail with her. I did not know him as not know the taste of it and his name Alejandra was too long for the little time I had, I did in one day. I put their initials and a Sue dolls. And this early was not in such a framework. But the glass of another frame I did not notice when I bought it and went something scratched, then decided to mount on this one. As you will see is the same framework as used for previous initial color chickpea lugana I like the white but white is not so natural. This looks so uniform white light flas . Well another week since we started, and that we are not yet rushing day vacation with work. Good start of week to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment