Friday, October 15, 2010

Coloring Basketball Cake Icings

Magazines for Sale

Girl, I tell them that I have these two magazines for sale.

The first is a Tilda with Christmas ideas, super useful to prepare for the feast to come. Bring beautiful projects such as saints, angels, skates, gift boxes, etc. etc. all with their molds and instructions.



The magazine has 48 pages on coated paper is opaque and English.
Its value is $ 15,000.
On the other hand, I have this magazine with many projects with which they can show off by doing personal gifts.

Bring 25 projects with instructions and patterns. The magazine has 128 pages and matt coated paper is in English. Its value is $ 25,000

Some considerations:

- Any questions you can contact with me my mail viperez@gmail.com
- Dispatches from bank transfer.
- I offices anywhere in Chile via Tur-Bus only payable.
- For the magazine that interests them and do not know English, can help with the instructions in google dictionary http://www.google.cl/language_tools?hl=es



0 comments:

Post a Comment