Monday, December 6, 2010

Gums Still Swollen After Wisdom

My first workshop

Finally I just had to do a workshop, something that I wanted to do for some time. A good friend got me a special place for the occasion.
I did this Saturday just past, I expected "with the table set" ready to work and make a few jars cookie jars with Christmas motifs.

Monse arrived with his aunt, who here are super concentrated in their work.

Mariela, Norma, who brought three friends.

Nelly and Elizabeth.
And the only male member of this clique, Jimmy, who was also very enthusiastic about their little bottle, plus worry about having everything ready to make a rich coffee with bread of Passover.


Here are all the girls with their finished vials.

I must confess that I was a little nervous, but after a while I relaxed. I hope the girls enjoyed the evening as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment