Thursday, December 30, 2010

Urban Outfitters Bedding Blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR




The first to wish you a Happy New Year 2010, which comes cargadito of good wishes and health is most important. I know that I'm a little lost. But this December has been chaotic. Among shopping, dining groups, and although I have not put anything on the blog if I sewed something. In December the bridge had to make the coats for my kids they did a play at the church where we attended . And now I'm busy with the Christmas gifts, this is the first I've finished a rug pad. I like to buy the fleece, I see better quality, more chubby I make a scallop all around and then I make the pad. This has been a long time had fabric is a panel, I just had to put the red border and padding that if I had taken more time and ride the cushion. I still do some things, I'm finishing things because I'm on vacation if I had not taken the bull. I put the photos so you see as has been everything. Congratulations to all


0 comments:

Post a Comment