Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Does The Rubber Bracelets Mean

Posavelas inspiration, successes and failures

Despite not being very big fan of Christmas, also I like to do something special to date.

Well this year, or rather the last year:-P, other than gifts made by me I made these posavelas, but I was not very happy with the outcome, since it does not look as much as expected.

I've always liked the earthy colors for home decor (read: living and dining room) and I wanted to follow the same line with posavelas.

However, I have my doubts whether the choice of the napkin was not appropriate or was posavelas size (perhaps very small).
Anyway, seeing the bright side of things, just served for dinner that night at the candlelight, delicious paella that my "beloved torment" prepared me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment