Monday, January 3, 2011

Quotes Softball Pitchers Has Said

Christmas Present

Apparently I'm a little behind on my posts, but the truth is that I have not made the time to show here, I've only been visiting the blogs of some girls that follow.

Well, the fact is that for Christmas I wanted to do something special for my colleagues (4 men and 4 women) and I did give them these bottles I filled with Christmas cookies (which incidentally I bought at the supermarket because so far I have not learn to do myself).

For a change I lacked the time and did not manage to buy tapes of Christmas colors, so I tied them a "ribbon" improvised gender, which zig zag cut and put a tag saying "merry christmas" I did with a font I downloaded from here

I
two beige background, a boot and a candy cane ...

these old houses, with their checkered ribbons ...

a couple of cute little angels ...

a little angel and a vintage country style

good and the ubiquitous Santa Claus

My colleagues were delighted with their gifts, in addition to the cookies I bought were pretty good.

take this opportunity to wish you a very happy and productive 2011, to meet all your needs (including those lol).




0 comments:

Post a Comment