Monday, August 9, 2010

Best Bed For A Doberman




Bios personal

My name is Leticia Vega Landaverde delmy I have 18 years of age, currently studying third year vocational technical high school counter option, I'm a happy girl, loving, kind, optimistic and with many goals in life I enjoy sharing my time with my family, my friends and of course with my boyfriend.

What most want in my life is having my parents with me and my brothers but I know God is great and wonderful and someday you will grant me, I always thank God given life by underworld.

I love spending time with my mates, playing football, doing crafts, coloring, music, and I love action movies, romantic, when I have to study.

am small, my hair is brown, my skin is bronzed, my brown eyes, what I like most about me is my smile, my lips and my hair.

My best friends my mother and father because only they understand me and I want am.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS GOD"

0 comments:

Post a Comment