Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Replacement Dongle For Playstation 3 Drum Kit

first birthday candle holder wooden

Just last Saturday I attended the seminar Wood deDecoupage of Titi .

As is always the keynote, I spent a pleasant suuuuper time, time that flies. This time we made some very original wooden posavelas.

learned the art of hitting both the napkin as working with wood candle. Despite having no been completely satisfied with my work, I am happy because on one hand I learned the technique of etching and on the other hand I find what I need to practice to improve my work. I
clarifying my disagreement has nothing to do with the profession, I just think he might have had a better result, I had problems with the napkin that I broke several times and I think the background color was not the best option for the napkin.


My initial idea was to make a posavelas which somehow combined with this vase I have, but my mom loved it so much that tomorrow posavela part due to Vina del Mar, to decorate your home.

Dear Titi, thank you again for your teachings and the hospitality we always get, I'm counting the days to the next seminar. Needless to say that my mother was fascinated and Monday left the center to buy things out of wood to keep working with this technique.




0 comments:

Post a Comment