Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How To Make Your Own Crease Shoe P

DECOUPAGE TOCA

Well it was time to update the blog. The reason was that the first days of July were at home painting. And the other fifteen days we have been on vacation, including four in a land Cáceres pretty full of mystery and enchantment. Now full of slope and pavement xv century, still I have soreness in the feet. The rest of the holiday we have been on the coast Albufeira (Portugal) has left me impressed by how they cared for their beaches, the environment has its night, and tourism there. I thought we took away the palm Spain and has even environment as the Costa del Sol
After the heats we have around here the truth do not feel like much sewing why yesterday we had 48 º so when they say in the tele that Sevilla touches 40 degrees I River I jajajaja . That come up here at five in the afternoon because the 40 th will be in the shade or too early.
Anyway I'm finishing work and this is what I have done recently, I'm wanting to take advantage of all the other small fabric I have, so I want to continue doing such work will not be the last.
Well hopefully next time will be shorter and take streak if it stops and a blog without movement seems very boring. Greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment