Saturday, May 14, 2011

Black Hair Salon South Jersey

Certificates of Compliance in the Fourth Joint Meeting of Work in

Hello love, after yesterday's mess finally resume their normal blogs.

Today I leave your certificate of compliance in this fourth meeting of Work as a whole.

I thank you for your support and for your work felictaros have been wonderful.

Paqui and Eulalia Thanks to Isabel for help, without them we could not have celebrated the success of this work.



De Paqui of Our corner , our collaborator.






De of Magela Magela Crafts.






Karina De of Craft Corner.



De Mayka of Mayka and Cross Stitch.



De Paula and Elsa of Manas Duarte.






From of Marian Marian Workshop.



De Maria of Decoupage Mary .



From of He Lola Lola art.


Cris De of Our corner.



Maribel De of Corner my work.







De Amparo of Amparo's Blog.



Because of the mess Yesterday he was scheduled entry was erased as I spent many, if this can not find your certificate will not hesitate to tell me, can that anyone has been left out.
few hours I would ask for this entry, as usual for our international friends.

I invite you to our next meeting tomorrow I will check in but I will say that this is a delicious chocolate cake that our friend of Chary Chary Blog esnseñará us to cook.

I wish you a happy weekend and as always I leave my admiration, affection and gratitude.



love you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment