Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Had Chlamydia For 5 Months



Hi girls! here my last little job. I like this style and casual country where you want to do a job in a short time and that looks a lot. I took it when we took a few days at Easter to go to the beach. Knowing that provided the estimates of the time because I take little work to do. And I brought almost all built to the absence of the edge. Is easy to make and goes a long way. I put some pictures where I was resting, is the coast of Malaga Manilva where my family and I love to go, but the weather is not raining whenever he took advantage excursions into the surrounding landscapes were beautiful. At the turn coming down the highway we saw these fields as nice with this color would not lavender. Well now I am I'm late to the show, today we go to Elm Street entoces not seen me go comfortable. Besitos come up soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment