Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Drivers De Camara Sony V569

targeted for the Fifth Joint Labor in 2011

Hello love, I remind you that you are still a FREE list of cooking time this he decided cake various chocolates that this month we proposed our friend Chay of Chary Blog.




Girlfriends targeted so far are:




Maribel of Corner my work.




Paqui of Our corner.


Cris of Our corner.


Paula of Duartes Manas.


Isabel Eulalia Workshop of Yayi.


of Marian Marian Workshop.













I'm sure you also enjoy cooking.


Chary chose a simple recipe but with an unbelievable, with which we will be as authentic confectioneries.


Thanks Chary for always being ready to work and above all to share your time with us.


If you like you can point in this post.


The cake we will have our blogs list on May 30, the day after we'll put in this corner. As you can see we have enough time to organize. If you cook some of you before, do not forget to take the picture, I say this because if you are as greedy as I do not aguantaréis end of the month to try to do it.


As always I would ask a few hours off for this entry, for our international friends can join.




I wish you a happy day.




I leave a kiss and as always my love and gratitude.




I love you.







0 comments:

Post a Comment