Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What To Put In Bachelorette Party Bags

Laura for all problems with all blogs. Fina




Hello loves.

Another day of boredom. We still can not comment on some blogs of our friends.

According blogspot within a few hours the problem would be solved, so they say: We are working to fix errors accessing some blogs and comment. We hope to have a solution in the coming hours. Thanks for your patience.

Be patient, they send it?

I've noticed that some posts through google's hard to leave comments, others through Chrome if you stop publishing, namely our accounts are effective but the box is blocked in order to write, ie, a search engine recognizes our bills and a non-writable.

This is the reason that some of the posts if they work normally. In the corner of my friends have seen some messages arrive, however where I've been visiting have not found one that allowed me to leave my baby ....

I hope is resolved soon and we can return to normal until then I leave a kiss and as always my love.







0 comments:

Post a Comment