Monday, May 23, 2011

Persuasive Essay Onsurvilliance Camera

Craft Fair sweet jars

And as scheduled, on Sunday I went to the Craft Fair of the College of the Holy Trinity, San Pedro de la Paz.

I accompanied my friend Titi Antu Workshop, we had a good time and take advantage of chatter all morning hahaha.






Here's a picture of our stand, which had varied crafts. I made a few jars of sugar flavored with roses and a clothes peg, both decorated with decoupage.



My sister's cachureos Brand made his contribution with some pictures made with felt and paper scrapbook.



And Titi provided with spice jars, mirrors for the purse and bags, all done with decoupage.

Although there was a lot of people, unfortunately, the show lacked a bit of diffusion, but even that was a totally new and different experience. Titi

Thanks for your company and for the photos.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment